WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Precious - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Precious > Topics

Subject: The Prayer/Solat
Replies: 14 Views: 949

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:41pm
Revival With The Prayer. This a small booklet i just received today. I would like to share it with all the muslims here as part of my volunteer work Insya Allah. May we all see the importance of Prayer in our life n the positive effects for us all. Aameen. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:41pm

---
COME AND JOIN THE REVIVAL WITH THE PRAYER MOBILIZATION. Up until today, u have been invited to several campaigns, boycotts, n mobilizations, or witnessed them; perhaps u even joined some of them. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:39pm
We invite u to a campaign which will save ur life both in this world n in the hereafter; to the Revival with the Prayer mobilization! *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:41pm
We invite u to perform ur prayers if u already perform them, n to hold fast to ur prayers if u do not miss any prayer times. We invite u to discover humility through prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:45pm
Prayer, to which Our LORD gives the greatest value, commanding it seventy times in the Qur'an, is a must in our religion! Islam's first obligation is to believe in ALLAH SWT and second is to establish five daily prayers. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:48pm
~Successful indeed are the believers Who are humble in their prayers And who keep aloof from what is vain~ The believers, 1-2-3. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:53pm
According to the hadiths of the Prophet SAW, prayer will be the first deed we will be questioned about in the hereafter. Again, based on his sayings, prayer is 'the pillar of the religion', 'the believer's ascension', 'the key to paradise' n 'the glory of my eyes'. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 06:58pm
A major reason for the troubles the Muslim world n the entire Muslim ummah are suffering today is the abandonment of prayer. This is because prayer, whose abandonment is not permitted not even in times of war, n whose performance is a requirement upon us, is the reason for ALLAH's SWT mercy n blessings. *
---
hassan_j - 23.01.10 - 07:02pm
good topic. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:02pm
The main reason for negligence in the matter of prayer is not knowing how outstanding its importance n value is. Unfortunately, until now there has been no serious effort to bring prayer in o the national agenda in our country. There are almost no movies, plays, documentaries, novels, stories, poems, songs, radio n TV programs, which inform people of the significance of the prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:06pm
Fortunately, in this field there are good books which deal with various aspects of the prayer n try to generate awareness of prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:09pm
Those of us who have written about the prayer n who have taken up the cause of prayer have come together n decided to bring prayer into our nation's agenda. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:12pm
Let us join together n work towards explaining all aspects of the prayer to people everywhere. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:15pm
Being a nation n Muslim community, let all of us strive together for the establishment of prayer. Let us perfect our qiyam (standing ), ruku' (bowing down), n sajdah (prostration), n revive the prayer so that we may attain our salvation. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:18pm
Let us join the rows of praying believers, in which color, language, social status, sect, or character are not distinguished. Let us join the prayer in recognition of the oneness n uniqueness of ALLAH SWT. Let us stand together shoulder-to-shoulder, living together in unity n brotherhood. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:42pm
Let us embrace the prayer so that it would embrace us on the Day of Judgment. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:21pm
Let us fill our mosques so that ALLAH's SWT mercy n blessings will pour down upon us. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:24pm
Let us love the prayer so that the Prophet SAW will love us. ~Come to prayer! Come to revival with prayer! Come to true salvation with prayer!~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:26pm
MEETING WITH A REAL FRIEND. ALLAH Almighty created all beings for humanity, n HE created human being for HIMSELF. Therefore human being has the excellent design. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:30pm
Lets think a tree. When we observe why this tree was created, we look for what kind of qualities it was equipped with n what is the use of it. From the conclusions we have reached, we figure out the purpose of its creation. This method may be applied to all the creation, n at the same time manifests the value of it.
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:34pm
The above mentioned method can be applied to Human being, too. When we look at his spiritual n material qualities, we easily understand that this perfect being was created for a paramount objective. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:36pm
Nobody uses a vase decorated with precious pearls for flower cultivation. That vase would be set to a worthy place as a decoration. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:39pm
Human being, who has several seen n unseen superior powers, shouldnt be at the same living level with the other creation. Above the common qualities between them, he must take his place for a much more superior purpose in the scene of the creation. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:42pm
ALLAH Almighty proclaims that mankind must be beings consciously communicating with HIM. Because only mankind can achieve that with the capabilities of his creation n possibilities he holds. *
---
k3k4s1h - 23.01.10 - 07:47pm
In this matter, even if a person experience all the material joys of this world, gets everything that he wants, n acquires highest position, rank, n fortune, none of these will bestow him the tranquility. Momentary pleasures n every action staying here in this world n not reaching to the eternity can not go beyond the temporary satisfactions. All of these are on the lower levels of humanity. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:45pm
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 04:38am
Even if u do nothing in this world but only perform ur worship, since it is the raison d'etre of our creation, that means u have done everything. If u accomplish everything n do not perform ur worship to ALLAH SWT, that means u have achieved nothing. This is similar to a teacher who doesnt follow the educational plans given him n does every kind of activities outside the educational program, that means he hasnt done his duty as a teacher. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 04:42am
A living style centered by connection with ALLAH Almighty is the most ideal living mode. The spiritual universe of the people who continue their lives disconnected from their Creator, since they can not get spiritual nourishment, will not be able to nurture like a plant without water. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 04:47am
People's connection with their Creator materializes in the worship of prayers as the highest level. Because, prayer is the only type of worship which combines all other types of worship. By means of Prayer, a servant personally goes to the presence of ALLAH Almighty. He converse with HIM. This is the most sublime bliss for a human beiog. We become friends with the people who understand us most. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 04:54am
Since only ALLAH SWT absolutely understand us, our only true friend can be Our LORD. With the prayer n chapters of the Qur'an recited in the prayer, we explain our situation to our Real Friend. When we say 'Guide us to the straight path' while reciting the chapter of fatiha, good tidings of 'whatever MY servant desire is given' suddenly comes. HE bestows hundreds of thousands of gifts from the paradise for we meet HIM. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 04:57am
In this book, u will find a rich explanation of prayer from different perspectives. U will rediscover it, n u will realize ur missed revival with it. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:02am
U will perceive that prayer is a solution. U will find the escape from stress, which is one of the biggest problems of our age. U will live that none of the meditation methods offered to humanity for serenity is as effective as it is. U will feel ur elevation from lower levels to the highest ranks of the universe. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:06am
U will see that prayer turns into a glory n take u to completely different horizons through ur spiritual world. Then Let's come to the prayer, let's come to revival with prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:11am
PRAYER IS A REALIZATION OF TAWHID (Unity Of ALLAH). Faith in ALLAH's SWT unity n uniqueness, which is based on the principle: 'There is no deity but ALLAH', transforms into action through the prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:18am
Standing in the presence of ALLAH SWT, the servant turns toward the qiblah with a purified heart n a spotlessly clean body n clothes. The believer, who turns towards ALLAH's SWT house, the Ka'bah, concentrates his or her heart n thoughts on ALLAH SWT, n turns away from all the other qiblahs. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:46pm
When the believer raises his hands n utters the words ALLAHU AKBAR (GOD is the Greatest), he puts all worldly thoughts n concerns behind his hands n fixes his heart upon ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:26am
Servant who recites Fatihah every rakats of a prayer renews his 'contract of servitude' with his Creator. The servant utters to the LORD of the worlds, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful on the Day of Judgment: 'THEE alone do we worship, n THINE aid do we seek' knowing that s/he will eventually need to explain his/her deeds to ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:30am
The servant who stands in reverence in front of his LORD with hands crossed should know that the qiyam (standing ) is a physical stand against the worship of false gods. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:33am
The ruku' (bowiog) is an act of submission n surrender to ALLAH SWT. In ruku', the servant declares that s/he will not submit to any other authority other than ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:33am
The ruku' (bowiNg) is an act of submission n surrender to ALLAH SWT. In ruku', the servant declares that s/he will not submit to any other authority other than ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:37am
Sajdah (prostration) is the peak of worship, obedience, n liberty. The prostrating believer admits his/her weakness n lowliness while glorifying n praising his/her LORD. S/he declares that they will not prostrate to anyother being. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:39am
Two units of prostration are symbolic of person's emergence from the earth n their eventual return to it. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:44am
In tashahhud, the believer opens his/heart to the Creator n acknowledges his/her servitude, just like the Prophet Muhammad's SAW conversation with his LORD without a mediator during his ascension. ~Prayer, as an act of tawhid, turns the believers into active subjects n not passive objects.~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:47am
Prayer is a realization of tawhid was written by Abdullah Yildiz. N no we see what Mawlana Jalalddin Rumi said.... *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:50am
DON'T GO TO THE DOOR OF THE FRIEND EMPTY HANDED-by Mawlana Jalalddin Rumi.~ Arriving at the door of friends empty-handed is like going to the mill without wheat. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 05:55am
On the day of Judgment, ALLAH the Exalted will ask to the people: 'what gift did u bring for the Last day?' HE will say: 'u came here empty handed, without provisions, alone n destitute just like the day WE had created u' 'tell me what gift did u bring for the Last Day?' 'Or did u not expect to come back from the world to afterlife n stand in the presence of ALLAH?' 'Did u regard news of afterlife in the Qur'an as frivolous?' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:00am
If u believe in hereafter, how can u stand at the friend's door empty handed? Give up sleeping, eating n drinking just a little bit n prepare ur gift for the time when u will meet the TRUTH. O lover of truth, be among those who sleep little at night n beg forgiveness of their vices in the middle of the night. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:04am
Like a fetus in the womb move n wiggle, so u may be bestowed senses to see the Light. If u get out from this womb-like, distressed, troubled n sorrowful Earth, u will go into a wider n more comfortable world.~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:08am
MY FIRST PROSTRATION-by Jeffrey Lang. A new Muslim convert American Professor explains his first prostration in a remarkable n fascinating passage.... * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:47pm
I took a deep breath n then forced myself to the floor. Now on my hands n knees, i hesitated for a brief moment, n then i pushed my face to the carpet. Ridding my mind of all other thoughts, i mechanically pro nounced three times, ''Subhana rabbi-l 'ala'' (Glory to my LORD the highest!). *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:14am
''ALLAHU AKBAR,'' I called n sat back on my heels. I kept my mind blank, refusing to allow any distractions to enter it. 'ALLAHU AKBAR,'' I pro nounced n put my face again to the carpet. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:18am
With my nose touching the ground i called out mechanically, ''Subhana rabbi-l 'ala, Subhana rabbi-l 'ala, Subhana rabbi-l 'ala.'' I was determined to finish this, no matter what. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:20am
''ALLAHU AKBAR,'' I called out n lifted myself from the floor n stood up straight. Three cycles to go, i told myself. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:25am
I had to wrestle with my emotions n pride the rest of the prayer, but it did get easier with each cycle. I was even almost calm during the last prostration. While in the final sitting posture, i recited the tashahhud n then ended the prayer by calling ''Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah'' with my head turned to the right, n again, ''Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah'' with my head turned to the left. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:29am
Spent, i remained on the floor n reviewed the battle i had just been through. I felt embarrassed that i had struggle so hard to get through the prayer. With my head lowered in shame i prayed: Please forgive me my arrogance n stupidity. I have come from very far n i have so very far to go. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:32am
At that moment, i experienced something that i had never felt before n which is therefore difficult for me to put into words. A wave of what i can only describe as coldness swept through me, which seemed to radiate from some point within my chest. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:35am
I was rather intense, n initially i was startled; i remember shuddering. However, it was much more than physical sensation, for it affected my emotions as well in strange way. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:42am
It was as if mercy had taken on an objective form n was now penetrating n enveloping me. I cannot say exactly why, but i began to cry. Tears began to run down my face, n i found myself weeping uncontrollably. The harder i crif, the more i felt the embrace of a powerful kindness n compassion.. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:43am
It was as if mercy had taken on an objective form n was now penetrating n enveloping me. I cannot say exactly why, but i began to cry. Tears began to run down my face, n i found myself weeping uncontrollably. The harder i cried, the more i felt the embrace of a powerful kindness n compassion.. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:49am
When i finally stopped crying, i was completely exhausted. The experience i had just had was for me too unfamiliar n overwhelming to try to rationalize at that moment, n i thought that it was definitely too strange to tell anyone right away. I did realize this much, however: I needed GOD n prayer desperately. (*Excerpt from Jeffrey Lang's book Even Angels Ask*) *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 06:51am
Subhan Allah. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:21am
I WAS REBORN WITH PRAYER-by Yasar Alptekin. When i heard Sakip Sabanci's death, i went to Fatih mosque for his funeral prayer even though i had not known him very well. Because i didnt know how to pray, i took a friend of mine with me who knew how to pray. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:24am
One of the most affluent citizens of Turkey was dead, worn his cerements n alone. For a moment i thought ''if i were him, would i be different?'' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:26am
I decided to pray regularly, after Sakip Sabanci's funeral. That night my friend, who was with me at the funeral, came to my home n taught me how to pray. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:49pm
At 2AM, i walked to a mosque. It was closed. I waited two or three hours shivering in the middle of the night. Then mosque opened n i went inside. Then i was startled with loud noise. It was like an earthquake. When i heard the azan, i felt that all of my body cells started to tremble. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:33am
I started pray dismissing everything in this world. I was in the presence of my LORD from whom i tried to escape for the last forty years. I threw my past which was fancy on the outside but filthy in the inside. Now i am like four years old. Because i dont count my years without prayers as part of my life. ~'If that man in the coffin were me, would i be different?'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:37am
PRAYER IS THE BRIDGE TO PARADISE IN THIS WORLD-by Sezai Karakoc. Prophet SAW said: 'Prayer is the pillar of the religion.' Yes, prayer is the first of the main columns of the religion. *
---
agency - 24.01.10 - 09:38am
BLA BLA BLA and then BLA BLA BLA so I BLA BLA agen. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:41am
If religion is magisteral tree rooted in the soul of the society, then its root is faith, its trunk is prayer, around this column are circles of fast, zakat n pilgrimage, its branches are good ethics n behavior, its fruit n flowers are good deeds, kindness, righteousness, n high deeds. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:46am
Prayer is a bridge whose one end is connected to faith n the other is connected to good deeds, righteousness, n high deeds. It is like a bridge to Paradise in this world. It is a hero coming from heaven five times a day n killing all the sources of evil. It is a ceaseless miracle like the Holy Qur'an. ~ *
---
merkavah - 24.01.10 - 09:49am
How are you agency ? I am back ! *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:52am
PRAYER CAN BE PERFORMED TODAY.-by Bediuzzaman Said Nursi. O my soul! Know that yesterday has left u, n as for tomorrow, u have nothing to prove that it will be urs. In which case, know that ur true life is present day. So throw at least one of its hours into a mosque or prayer-mat, a coffer for the hereafter like a reserve fund, set up for the true future. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:55am
And know that for u n for everyone each new day is the door to a new world. If u do not perform the prayers, ur world that day will depart as dark n wretched, n will testify against u in the World of Similitudes. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:59am
For everyone, each day, has a private world out of this world, n its nature is dependent on each person's heart n actions. Like a splendid palace reflected in a mirror takes on the colour of the mirror, if it is black, it appears as black, n if it is red, as red. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 09:59am
For everyone, each day, has a private world out of this world, n its nature is dependent on each person's heart n actions. Like a splendid palace reflected in a mirror takes on the colour of the mirror, if it is black, it appears as black, n if it is red, as red. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:03am
Also it takes on the qualities of the mirror; if the mirror is smooth, it shows the palace to be beautiful, n if it is not, it shows it to be ugly. Like it shows the most delicate things to be coarse, ur alter the shape of ur own world with ur heart, mind, actions, n wishes. U may make it testify either for u or against u. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:09am
If u perform the five daily prayers, n through them u are turned towards that world's Glorious Maker, all of a sudden tr world, which looks to u, is lit up. Quite simply as though the prayers are au electric lamp n ur intention to perform them touches the switch, tgey disperse that world's darkness n show the changes n movements within the confused wretchedness of worldly chaos to be a wise n purposeful order n a meaningful writing of Divine power. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:14am
They scatter one light of the light-filled verse, ~God is the Light of the Heavens n the Earth~ over ur heart, m ur world on that day is illuminated through the reflection of that light. And it will cause it to testify in ur favour through its luminosity. ~'O my soul! Know that yesterday has left u, n as for tomorrow, u have nothing to prove that it will be urs'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:22am
I AM SUCH A NICE PERSON, BUT I HAVE ONE MISDOING: I DO NOT PERFORM MY PRAYERS.-by Vehbi Karakas. One of my businessman friends asked me during a visit: 'O my friend, i am such a nice person, but i have one misdoing: i dont perform my prayers. What should i do?' * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:51pm
I told him: 'In the state u are in, u are both good n bad. U feel remorse for not praying, which is a proof of ur goodness. However, u dont perform ur prayers, which shows ur bad side. I will give u am example to redeem u from this badness. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:32am
If u heard an invitation coming from the prime minister telling u: 'I would like to meet with all the businessmen of Gebze on such n such day n at such n such time in Ankara.' Now honestly think about it. Would there be any businessman in Gebze, who wouldnt run to Ankara? No, there wouldnt. Why? Because the order is coming from a high authority. Because meeting with prime minister is an honor. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:37am
Now i am asking: Can a man who runs to the invitation of the prime minister, but stays away from the invitation of the LORD of the worlds n LORD of all the priministers, n who does not consider this invitation to be the highest honor be an intelligent person, Even if he owns a fortune as great as that Vehbi Koc? *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:43am
Therefore, when Satan n ur nafs (lower self) want to prevent u from performing the prayer, u must think about thd source of the order n the invitation. This thought will make u stand up; it will push u towards the real source of the blessings u have, n it will uplift u with HIS love. It will tell u that u owe ur gratitude to HIM n it will tell u that prayer is the only possible way to express ur gratitude. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:51am
As a matter of fact, not performing prayer is not merely one misdeed, but is one thousand misdeeds. People who do not perform prayers firstly harm themselves, for they are not giving ALLAH SWT HIS right. People who do not give ALLAH SWT HIS right will not pay attention to the rights of others. Even if they do pay attention it will not be acceptable, because ALLAH SWT will not be pleased, since that person does not perform their prayers. All the actions of a person who performs their prayers turn *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:55am
All the actions of a person who performs their prayers turn into acts of worship, n bring that person divine rewards. ~....not performing praydr is not merely one misdeed but is one thousand misdeeds....~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 10:56am
All the actions of a person who performs their prayers turn into acts of worship, n bring that person divine rewards. ~....not performing prayer is not merely one misdeed but is one thousand misdeeds....~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:19pm
IS IT WORTH CRYING OVER MISSING THE PRAYER TIME?-by Cemil Tokpinar. Years ago while i was travelling on a bus, the time for fajr (dawn) prayer came. The end of the allocated time for the prayer was fast approaching. *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:23pm
I turned to my friend accompanying me n said: 'The prayer time is almost over. I will ask the driver to stop for prayer. If he does not stop, i will get off..' He frowned n retorted: 'Are u out of ur mind?' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:23pm
I turned to my friend accompanying me n said: 'The prayer time is almost over. I will ask the driver to stop for prayer. If he does not stop, i will get off..' He frowned n retorted: 'Are u out of ur mind?' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:29pm
I was surprised, saddened, n hurt at the comments of my friend, who himself prayed regurlarly. Was i really out of my mind? Should i sleep peacefully in the bus n sit without thinking of my LORD? *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:31pm
I questioned myself. Was i wrong to place so much emphasis on the fajr prayer? *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:33pm
Whereas one morning when my father asked his crying nephew why he was crying, he was given an interesting response: 'We didnt wake up for fajr prayer. Dont u see that the sun has already risen.' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:35pm
Again an old farmer who missed the fajr prayer was constantly weeping n screaming: 'What have i done? What have i done?' *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:39pm
A missed prayer is indeed worth crying over. In fact, it is even worth losing one's mind over; n indeed one's life n love. Unfortunately we live in such a time that thinking about fajr is regarded madness, n crying over for missing it is considered weirdness. * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:53pm
Should we really pretend like nothing happened when we miss fajr prayer? 'Should we act normally n do nothing when we miss the prayer time, which is the second most important principle after faith?' Watching the world cup finals all night is deemed reasonable, but thinking about prayer something that is worthless? *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:52pm
A student who misses the university entrance exam might tear apart everything he owns due to his misery. Well, fajr prayer, which is twice referred to by our Prophet SAW as 'more auspicious than everything in this world n hereafter,' less important than a soccer game? Is the fajr prayer, which is more valuable than all the treasures of this world n afterlife, less significant than a university entrance exam? *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:56pm
Arent we supposed to be sad n cry over missing a prayer, which is ordered by our LORD seventy times in the Qur'an? ~'Unfortunately we live in such a time that thinking about fajr prayer is regarded madness, n crying over for missing it is considered weirdness'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 24.01.10 - 12:56pm
Arent we supposed to be sad n cry over missing a prayer, which is ordered by our LORD seventy times in the Qur'an? ~'Unfortunately we live in such a time that thinking about fajr prayer is regarded madness, n crying over for missing it is considered weirdness'~ *
---
rosa22 - 24.01.10 - 01:00pm
Masha Allah...heart touching topic..thanks a lot. Carry on@keke. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:24am
Alhamdulillah n thanks u too. @rosa. Pls muslims if u have ur own story n xperiences, do share it here. What u think about prayers, the importance, how to hold steadfast with patience re it. Ur experiences, ur friends, family etc k. :) i will continue insya Allah. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:28am
EVEN YOU ARE BLIND-by Veysel Akkaya. Abdullah Umm Maktum was a companion of the Prophet SAW. Abdullah believed in the Prophet SAW n gave his heart to the Prophet's SAW cause. His material eyes could not see. In spite of his blindness, however, his spiritual eyes were open. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:30am
He went to the mosque for every prayer throughout the day. Perhaps u may wonder how he managed to do this. He sometimes did with the help of his friends, n sometimes with the help of his cane. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:32am
In those days wide roads did not exist. The slightest amount rainfall would leave deep holes in the roads. For this reason, rarely a day would go by without Abdullah being involved in an accident. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:35am
His friends felt pity for him in his condition. They told him to seek the Prophet's SAW leave from attending the mosque. One day he plucked up all of his courage n went to the Prophet SAW in the mosque. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:41am
Abdullah said: 'O Messenger of ALLAH! I do not have any relatives to escort me to the mosque. May i be permitted to perform my prayers at home?' The Prophet of Mercy gave him permission. Abdullah thought that this was a good decision, n that it was good that he had asked. But after a few steps on his way back home, he heard the Prophet calling him: 'Do u hear the azan?' 'Yes' said Abdullah. 'Then respond to the call n come to the congregation!' said the Prophet SAW. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:46am
It is obvious how important congregation is for the Prophet SAW. He is not even content with a blind companion not attending to congregation. Think about what his reaction would be to those of us who have no such afflictions, but do not attend the congregational prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:48am
Then Mosques should be an inseparable part of our life. We need to live a life centered around mosque. ~It is impossible to think about the Prophet's SAW life without mosques or congregation.~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:53am
THE FAREWELL PRAYER-by Prof. Dr. Suat Yildirim. After iqamah (standing to prayer), before the Imam starts the prayer, he says: sallu salat al-muwaddi' (meaning: 'pray the farewell prayer'); 'Pray like those who are leaving this world, like those who are waving to the world n looking at it for the last time!' *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 12:57am
This was one of the prayer traditions of the Salaf al-Salihin. This important reminder has a positive effect on gaining consciousness of the prayer. ~If only this forgotten tradition would be more widespread!~ * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:54pm
Another custom is that, as stated by Imam Ghazali, when a Muslim hears the azan, he or she should remember the final azan of Judgment Day. In the field where all human beings from Adam AS until the last human on earth are gathered, the Master of the Judgment Day will invite them all to pray. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:02am
Those who accept the invitation will be the ones who heard the azan n run to perform their prayers in this world. *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:06am
In that case, those who hear the azan in this world should try to remember the echoes of the azan of Judgment Day; they should try to perform every one of their prayers as if it is their last prayer, n they should accept n rush to the prayer as if they were going to the final Judgment. *
---
bisma786 - 25.01.10 - 01:06am
Salat is the most soothing thing in the world. It gives pure happiness. If your heart is grieven and you have no peace of mind salat is the best solution. If you will be regular in prayers Allah will be regular too to fulfill your wishes. May Allah guide us Ameen *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:08am
~In such a state of consciousness, with such enthusiasm, n in such a manner of servitude~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:10am
Alhamdulillah. Aameen. @bisma. :) *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:20am
PRAYER CONNECTS THE PERSON TO THE UNIVERSE-by Esma Sayin Ekerim. The praying servant gains the privilage of remembering ALLAH SWT by saying 'I remember my LORD with endless praises n thanks, i praise my LORD in the prostration, n i acknowledge that HE is free from any defects.' *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:23am
Prayer is also a supplication, which is a cure for the soul. The praying servant asks for guidance to the straight path by uttering the words: ihdina s-sirat al-mustaqim (''Guide us to the straight way''). *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:26am
The praying believer pleads for all past n future humanity by saying: ''O ALLAH, bestow YOUR mercy upon Muhammad n his posterity as YOU bestowed YOUR mercy upon Abraham n his posterity.'' *
---
k3k4s1h - 25.01.10 - 01:30am
The lover of prayer finishes his/her prayer by saying: ~''Our LORD! Grant us good in this world n in the hereafter, n save us from the torture of the hellfire. O our LORD! Forgive me, my parents, n all believers on the Day of Judgment.''~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:16am
Lets continue insya Allah. *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:18am
WITH THE LONGING OF SUCH PRAYER-by Ahmet Tasgetiren. Prayer should not become a mere mundane ritual. We must continually struggle for the perfection of every aspect of ur prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:21am
We should endlessly strive to make sure that we are not of those who perform their prayers in a state of negligence n forgetfulness, n lost in our thoughts. We should make sure that we do not become one of those referred to in the verse that states: 'woe unto those worshippers.' *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:25am
Our prayers should be: A barrier between us n evil; A basis for asking from ALLAH Almighty; Light in our eyes; They should be filled with reverence n awe; They should carry relief, tranquility, n satisfaction into our hearts through the remembrance of ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:28am
All the efforts of the believer should be 'to finish prayer with a relieved soul.' With these feelings, the believer will enter the prayer, n with these feelings the result of the prayer will be 'tranquility of heart.' * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:55pm
As the Creator of the heart Said: ''For without doubt, in the remembrance of ALLAH SWT do hearts find satisfaction,'' n as the prayer is formed entirely in the remembrance of ALLAH SWT, for a believer, turning a prayer in remembrance of ALLAH SWT should have the highest priority. ~'We must continually struggle for the perfection of every aspect of our prayer.'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 26.01.10 - 01:35am
~For without doubt, in the remembrance of ALLAH SWT do hearts find satisfaction~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:17am
PRAYER IS THE TWIN SISTER OF FAITH-By Fethullah Gulen. Faith n prayer came into existence in the same womb. They are like twin sisters. Faith forms the theoretical side n embedding it in the nature of a servant would only be possible by acts of worship such as prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:20am
That is why prayer could be called practical faith n faith is theoretical prayer. Those who presume religion just as acceptance of conscience n put worship n devotion away could not escape from falling into polytheism without even knowing their mistake. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:24am
In fact prayer is the pillar of the religion. It is river of repentance n fountain of purification in which believer washes him/herself five times a day. It is a very important duty which needs to be performed even at times of war. It is a secure shelter, a significant means of closeness to ALLAH SWT, n the shortest path to reach HIM. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:28am
That is why since the time of our beloved Prophet, friends of ALLAH SWT have placed the prayer to the center of their lives. They have not contend themselves with the performance of obligatory daily prayers but they have got into the habit of performing hundreds of rakats of supererogatory prayer. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:38am
. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:44am
Then those who have dedicated themselves to the service of faith must demonstrate the utmost effort in their lives not just to be protected from the Divine scolding of ''O u who believe! Why do u say that which u do not do?'' *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:46am
But also to be saved from the question of ''why did u lie n why did u not represent Islam properly by not doing what u say to other people?'. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:46am
Saff 61:2. *
---
k3k4s1h - 27.01.10 - 02:48am
~'...Prayer is faith in practice, n faith is prayer in theory...'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 01:22am
PRAYER: HUMALITY AND OBEDIENCE-by Muhammad Asad. 'Even during the days that i didnt have any inclination to convert Islam, i felt an unusual humality n strange feeling of obedience wiggling inside me whenever i saw a man who is bare foot, on a carpet or prayer rug, standing, his hands tied in front of him, his head bent down, unaware of what was happening around, concentrated only on himself, n peaceful.'~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 01:28am
PRAYER IS THE ONLY GOOD EXAMPLE TO BE UNITED IN THE SAME OBJECT-by Roger Garaudy. 'In my opinion, a Muslim's prayer is his constant acceptance of himself as the object of the Prophet's message, n show this acceptance in action. It is an overt proclamation of ALLAH's nearest moment to HIS servants. It is the moment when the faithful feels the existence of ALLAH in their hearts, n clearly proves the unbeliever that he is with ALLAH SWT. *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 01:30am
At the same time different movements in the performance of prayer proves the harmony between the believer n all the other creation. *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 01:34am
As to all Muslims facing the same direction during prayer is the best n most unique example showing people who do not recognize any power except ALLAH SWT united in the same object. I think prayer is the expression of that a world in harmony can only be established by turning to ALLAH SWT.' * *

k3k4s1h 6.03.10 - 04:56pm
~'Prayer is the expression of that a world in harmony can only be established by turning to ALLAH SWT'.~ *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 01:44am
AlhamduLILLAH thats what in the booklet. Altho i didnt write all of it, its sufficient n u also can be A Prayer Volunteer! Write ur own stories n experiences here, may it help us all to start praying sincerely with the desire of performing. Dont forget, there are brothers n sisters who start prayer after reading only a few pages of this. Spread it out as u also can be A Prayer Volunteer! *
---
k3k4s1h - 29.01.10 - 02:01am
~Surah 22.77-78~ * *

kristy59 15.03.10 - 01:58pm
A WORD OF LIFE: The words in the Bible contain so much life and power. They're stronger than any therapy. God can give you a word that goes back into your past, and heal your yesterday, secure your today and anchor your tomorrow. Start tapping into that power today. *

k3k4s1h 25.03.10 - 06:06am
Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaho anha) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:

Were people to know the blessing of pro nouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges. And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it; and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (Isha') and the dawn (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Commentary:
This expression 'to crawl' is used to illustrate the high merit of praying Isha and Fajr in congregation in the mosque. This Hadith also urges to make best to occupy the first rows, as the Angels of Mercy' pray for the Imam first, then for those who pray immediately behind him in the first row, then those behind them, and so on. The Hadith also points out the excellence of Adhan and the great reward of the person who pro nounces it.

Riyad-us-Saliheen Hadith No : 1033 *

k3k4s1h 25.03.10 - 06:10am
Jabir (Radhiallaho anha) reported: The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, He who says upon hearing the Adhan:

Allahumma Rabba hadhihid-dawati-ttammati, was-salatil-qa'imati, ati Muhammadanil-wasilata wal-fadhilata, wabathu maqaman mahmuda nilladhi wa adtahu

[O Allah, Rubb of this perfect call (Dawah) and of the established prayer (As-Salat), grant Muhammad the Wasilah and superiority, and raise him up to a praiseworthy position which You have promised him]',

it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him on the Day of Resurrection.''

[Al-Bukhari].

Commentary: This Hadith tells us the merit of (the prayer by means of which one attains his should be recited in the manner narrated by Abdullah bin Amr, which says that one should first repeat the wording of Adhan, then recite the prayer asking to exalt the mention of the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) and then pray Allah to grant him the Wasilah.

Riyad-us-Saliheen Hadith No.1039. *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search