WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Precious - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Precious > Topics

Subject: Global Awakening
Replies: 5 Views: 394

jlh1182 11.06.10 - 10:07am
Peace to everyone and thanks for your attention.. As most of u may know i have posted a number of topics regarding a global conspiracy called the new world order, it is my intention to send this information to as many wise people i can reach for good debate and better understanding.. Please contribute and help truth overcome deception..

jlh1182 11.06.10 - 10:19am
I guess i should introduce myself, my name is jason and im a white male, born and living in england. I dont follow religion but i was raised around christians but they were only friends and neighbors. I learned of the new world order in summer 2008 where began collecting information, essentially i was trying to find all the parts of a huge jigsaw puzzle..

jlh1182 11.06.10 - 10:32am
One major thing that ive discovered is that the war on terror appears to have extreemly important errors in terms of justification and purpose.. As far as ive learned, there is a network of powerful people manipulating western politics and decieving the citizens on a very grand level of treason, its suspected that our nations are about to suffer an attack of great proportions which will be blamed on islam or another target who the elite wish to attack.. We need to stop this deception.. *

jlh1182 11.06.10 - 10:47am
The elite are the wealthy and very powerful people who control media, banking, industry, medical technology and information networks.. These people use systems to ensure their ideas and agendas are completed but the people can sometimes mess up their work just by bringing their dark secrets into the light of day for everyone to see.. However, there is a great divide between east and west, it is being used to the elite agenda because the west doesnt understand the east, the media tells them..

k3k4s1h 11.06.10 - 12:43pm
yes we understand the media is very misleading n even instigate war especially started during the war on terror, it has becoming aggressive now into justifying these elites agendas. go ahead jason, let us know... thanks for u info. hug.GIF *

za1wifey 5.07.10 - 08:35am
Interesting.. please continue. *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search