* Precious > Topics

Subject: INTERCEDE
Replies: 5 Views: 361

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:18pm
Subject: INTERCEDE
Replies: 91 Views: 1787
last page
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:10am
Can Muhammad SAW intercede us to Allah SWT? The answer is YFS he can. Can other Prophets before Muhammad SAW intercede to Allah SWT. The answer is NO they all cant n they all (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Isa- pbut) will say they are not in position to intercede). I will proof it soon with a Sacred Hadith soon Insya Allah. *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:32am
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem. Hadith Qudsi- on the authority of Anas RA from the Prophet SAW who said: ''The believers wil gather together on the day of Resurrection and will say'': 'Should we not ask (someone) to intercede for us with our LORD?' *cont* *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:39am
*cont* So they will come to Adam and will say: 'You are the Father of mankind; ALLAH created u with HIS Hand, HE made HIS Angels bow down to you, and HE taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with your LORD so that HE may give us relief from this place where we are.' *cont* *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:48am
*cont* And he wil say: 'i am not in a position (to do that)'-and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that ALLAH sent to the inhabitants of the earth'. So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in position (to do that)'-and he will mention his having requested something of his LORD about which he had no (proper) knowledge (Qur'an Chapter 11 Verses 45-46), and he will feel ashamed an will say: *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:00am
*cont* 'Go to the Friend of he Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Moses, a servant to whom ALLAH talked and to whom HE gave the Torah.' *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:02am
*cont* 'Go to the Friend of The Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Moses, a servant to whom ALLAH talked and to whom HE gave the Torah.' *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:07am
So they will come to him (Moses) and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that)-and he will mention the talking of a life other than for a life (Qur'an Chapter 28 Verses 15-16), and he will feel ashamed in the sight of his LORD and will say: * *

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:19pm
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:13am
Go to Jesus, ALLAH's servant and messenger, ALLAH's Word and Spirit.' So they will come to him and he (Jesus) will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Muhammad SAW a servant to whom ALLAH has forgiven all his wrongdoings, Past and Future.' *cont* *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:20am
*cont* So they will come to me (Muhammad SAW) and i shall set forth to ask permission to come to my LORD, and permission will be given, and when i shall see my LORD i shall prostrate myself. HE will leave me thus for such time as it pleases HIM, and then it will be said (to me): 'Raise your head. Ask and it will be granted. Speak and it will be heard. Intercede and your intercession will be accepted.' *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:24am
*cont* So i (Muhammad SAW) shall raise my head and praise HIM with a form of praise that HE will teach me. Then i shall intercede and HE will set me a limit (as to the number of people), so i shall admit them into Paradise. *cont* * *

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:20pm
...k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 11:14am
*cont* Then i shall return to HIM and i shall see my LORD (i shall bow down) as before. Then i shall intercede and HE will set me a limit (as to the number of people). So i shall admit them into Paradise. Then i shall return for a third time, then fourth, and i shall say: 'there remains in Hell-fire only those whom The Qur'an has confined and who must be the for eternity.' *cont* *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 11:16am
Cor* who must be 'THERE' for eternity. * *

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:21pm
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 11:32am
*cont* There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom. *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 11:32am
*cont* There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: 'There is no god but ALLAH' and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom. *
---
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 11:35am
*AlhamduliLLAH* It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah)-Hadith Qudsi- * *

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:24pm
Surah 21.107. 'We sent thee not, but As a Mercy for all creatures'. *

kekasih 18.06.10 - 10:25pm
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 01:51pm
It is important to accept Muhammad SAW to get into this Mercy as at now is the Ummah of Muhammad SAW. Who ever rejects him, how to be saved? By good deeds yes. How good are u to do that good deeds? By Allah's Mercy yes. How? To acknowledge Muhammad SAW too with The Two Kalema Syahada (to also accept Muhammad SAW. Or else? God Knows when u will be out from that Hell-fire. Dont wait till the end atom time. That is IF u believe theres no god but ALLAH SWT. * *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store