Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Precious - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Precious > Topics

Subject: Salafism/Wahabism
Replies: 90 Views: 3805
6-<< 2-<

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:08am
Exposing Ibn Taymiyyah, Uthaymeen & Albani - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQBifAcpWk&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_616915 Shaykh al-Islam Jameel Halim exposes the ugly beliefs held by Ibn Taymiyyah and his wahhabi followers. he was considered as misguided and inprisoned for the kuffar he used to say and teach. The 4 judged across the 4 mathhabs signed a fatwa as narrated by al-Kutubi in Uyun At-Tarikh and Ibnul-Muallim Al-Qurashi in Najmul-Muhtadi, the judged were:

Al-Qadi Badrud-Din Muhammad Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Jamaah Ash-Shafii

Al-Qadi Muhammad Ibn Al-Hariri Al-Ansari Al-Hanafi

Al-Qadi Muhammad Ibn Abu Bakr Al-Maliki

Al-Qadi Ahmad Ibn Umar Al-Maqdisi Al-Hanbali

Others scholars also mentioned similar events *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:10am
The scholars at large have exposed and refuted Ibn taymiyyah, you can find a list with references of more than 70 great scholars at alsunna(dot) org.

Another example is Imam al-Kawthariyy he said about ibn Taymiyyahs book 'Bayan talbees al-Jahmiyyah' it is ( ) The treasury of disbelief. In it Ibn Taymiyyah claims Allah is heavy and the angels are holding him (p568) and then he says 'If Allah Wills he could sit on the back of a mosquito and it will fly with Him ontop' *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:11am
The Wahhabis pray to an (imaginary) extraterrestrial unidentified flying object that lives inside the Heavens with a giant smiling face, fingers, two right hands, a pair of feet, and one shin. This is NOT the belief of the Muslims. Allah is the CREATOR of space and place. Allah does not require a space or place for His Existence. Allah is ABSOLUTELY different from the creations. Hence, Allah is not something with a size or volume. Allah is not an object and is not in a direction or location. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:12am
I'm absolutely sick and tired of hearing him called Sheikh-ul -Islam. They don't use these titles when they refer to any of the 4 great Imams, so why do they attribute it to this kaffir?!!! A lot of sunni sheikhs reference to ibn Taymiyyah as well, My friend told me he heard sheikh Hamza Yusuf refer to him once as well. Doesn't nobody read up on Taymiyah's books? Or have the Wahabi's blotted out the kufr parts so that people dont see them?// says one of the commentor. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:21am
Ibn Taymiyyah & the wahhabis-salafis EXPOSED![ENG SUBS]- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKN6Kb6uERY Shaykh al-Islam Jameel Halim exposes how Ibn Taymiyyah and his shaytaan-wahhabi followers declare all Muslims as kuffar including the Companions of the Prophet. It is confirmed that Abdullah ibn Umar used to pray in the spots the Prophet used to pray in (in order of seeking blessings by the traces od the Prophet (Tabaruk) this was narrated by al-Bukhari in his sahih, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 470.

Ibn Taymiyyah in his book Iqtida al-Siratal al-Mustaqeem on page 390 says It is a reason to have associated a partner to Allah

By this wahhabis and their cursed leader have declared the great companion (the son of Umar Ibn al-Khattab) as a kaffir ! *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:29am
many things ive learned regarding wahabisms salafisms. may Allah safe me from their fitnah n their little dajjals followers. Aameen. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:33am
n i hope those followers of wahabism n salafism that innocently have no knowledge regarding what they following will come back to Islam n be saved. insya Allah. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:36am
Islam is Completed. theres no need to follow a new cult as wahabism salafism that only occurs 250yrs back. ive shown enough evidence n its for u to see urself n decide. be safe then sorry. Quran n Ahlul Bayt is my Mazhab- says Imam Shafi'i. Masya Allah. :) *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 08:57am
asalam alikum..my sisy kakash i don knw weder u r makin fun her or n0t ...wat u r doin or writin is so cruel also is defenetly wrong wallah..coz u said ((
Usuary is ok halal to them, justify killing muslims too n over throwing khaleefs)) is der any muslims who really bleive in allah and his massanger can kill inocent ppl ...can u tell me frm wer u got dis..or can suggest dat dey olama wahabi ordered dem to kill inocent ppl....may be its better to check wat u bleive ........also u said ((Imam Ali is a KAFFIR according to wahhabis)) also said ((this group always goes against many Ulama n called those who dont agree wth them as Shirk, Kafir, Bidaah n thinks theyre the only Righteous one in Islam.)) also u said ((Ibn Baz makes takfeer on a Sahabi )) owww my sisy i think u really confusd or u didnt make research...let me tell u d group dat u r talkin aboot is called ((KHAWARIJ)) dis ppl r d one who (( always goes against many Ulama n called those who dont agree wth them as Shirk, Kafir, )) dis ppl dey r not ahlusunnah waljama ah..plz have sum research again .... u said also (Ibn Baz makes takfeer on a Sahabi ) hahaha...really..u knw wat i knw ..i just knw the that who makes takfir on sahabah alkiram is shia..don say no!!!! plz watch wat u sayin!!! *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 08:58am
also u r sayin or keep repeatin ((Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab had demanded NOT ONLY MEN BUT ALSO ALL WOMEN WHO ENTERED HIS WAHHABI AQEEDA THAT THEY SHOULD ALL SHAVE THEIR HEADS. )) oww sisyy u must seak knwledge
1-frst i think u don knw nathin about..u just keep repeatin wahabi wahhabi wahhabi ...let u knw the truth..also knw dat (There is no sect called wahhabism/wahabiya )...her d true history of muhamed ibn abdul wahhab ((Speakr talks about a recent hero of islam(250 yrs ago)He's most misunderstood/Slandered by the deviant muslims. He is Muhamad Ibn Abdul Wahab (raheemallah) is the one who revived islam to its origional condition as shirk' n bidda' started becoming COMMON in Arabia. Deviant so-called muslim sects like to defame his name cuz he spoke against their SHirk/Bidda' There is no sect called wahhabism/wahabiya those who look up to this great leader, like to refer themselves as muslims upon the way of the salaf' (pious predecessors of 3 generations after prophet) Western media has formed euphemism of the term wahabi for extremism in general. Infact if they study bckground of ibn Wahab, they will learn he came to extinguish Extremism and shirk' which started to be practise in Arabia. Disclaimer: views of speaker donot necessarily reprent MY VIEWS in entirely (specially making takfir against muslim rulers and i advise u to not make takfir upon any muslim rulers) May Allah forgive the speaker's mistake. *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 08:58am
))2- second u think dat ((wahabi// salafi//sunnie))r differnt aqidah ..let me say fist of all like i meantion, der aqidah or mazhab called (wahhabiyah or salafiyah)) all of dem r ahlusunnah waljama ah..e,g,,if say washington newyork kaliforniya .it differnt names but we can call all of dem as amerika or u.s.a ..its like dat obout salafi wahabi sunnie all of dem is a name given to particular ..but dey all((muslims..nd der aqiidah is quran and prophet muhamed's (salahu alihi wasalam)ahadith..shortly QURAN AND AHADITH))so if any thing.... out of quran and sunna of rasool pbuh we call it bida *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 08:59am
Fatima Zahra is a GRAVE WORSHIPPER according to Wahhabis !! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dliS4sN60pc *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 08:59am
((Honestly, this 'wahabi' situation is getting out of control. If you raise your hands to your shoulders in salah you are wahabi if you place your hands on your chest you are wahabi if you say 'amin' aloud after fatiha you are wahabi if you raise your hands before and after ruku you are a wahabi if you move your finger in tashahud you are a wahabi if you reject bidah you are a wahabi if you dont call upon saints or prophets you are a wahabi. Whatever you find in the sunnah and follow your a wahabi ))
may allah guide u ppl .. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:06am
why u blamed on shia again? those are from sunnis...u want to say all those 4 scholars of sunnis kaffir too now? @akramwap aka aim112? why u need to hide behind so many aka if u are not a liar? *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 09:06am
also my sis let me say what u r postin (youtube links ) is not make sense or it cant a prove for u cz ..every one can uploade wat he want to youtube ...e.g any jeiwsh.or christian can make his self as muslim and prepare sum video ..badly movie about isalm nd den can upload it in youtube.com...so sissy do west ur time by adding a youtube link ..i can t bleive...for further ...also y dont u try to write on search icon in (www.youtube.com) let u write ..shia bida..or khurafah of shia or sumtin like dat u may have alot of videos shows wat shias...so do u bleive it..!!!!!!!! *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:08am
do wahabis salafis use more taqiyya than the shia? *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:11am
n those links, theres hadiths numbers which u can check n books reference. now take ur book n check it out. also the fatwas made by ur scholars. im sure its not just a link. maybe wahabi salafis links are the ones not reliable? *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:13am
go see properly...is that not bin Bazz that is talking? dont simply say if u havent watch all the links i gave.... *

akramwap 22.10.10 - 09:15am
oww i forgot sumtin to tell u sissy..y don u go to forum ..der u can c hw dos chirstian or non muslims abuse .insult the peace religion(islam) may be u shoud go and deffend dos parparian ..(enamy of islam) to what dey says..isteed of postin or makin fight btween sunnie and athers...(we all says lailaha illallah muhamed rasulullah) i hope muslims go to forum and deffend der religon *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:27am
im always at forum deffending my faith but do u do the same? i dont see u at forum...so, are u busy spreading divide between shia n sunni instead of standing for Islam? ure as bad as enemy within n i think wahabi salafis are more dangerous, cuz u made Islam looks barbaric n most extremist comes from wahabism salafism. so, don talk as if u have deffended Islam for unity...ure none better but making n pointing to muslims all as shirks n bidaah whenever we dont accept wahabisms salafisms nasibism sufyanisms...u act pious but a snake inside, the Prophet SAW said ure tools of shaytaan btw. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:30am
u scholars worshippers, u dont care about Ahlul Bayt one bit...else the Prophet's companions...ure worse than any creature. shia is much better than u wahabi salafi. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:33am
Wahhabis Refuted by Sunni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKlHc1MMkA&feature=related Salafi is something, and wahhabis are something else, they are Mujassimah, they accuse Muslims with shirk and grave worship. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:36am
there is no diffrence between the Khawarij or the Wahhabiya they both claim they are on the Tawheed and trying to stop the Biddah but infact they are Terrorists organistion and their only goal is to make Takfir and divide Muslims may Allah curse them all/// another comment from that link. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:37am
Wahaby/Salafi follows their salaf like muawiyyah/yazid/hajjaj bin yusuf they are not following salaf saliheen (righteous salaf) - In their kitab tauhid they accuse Prophet Adam AS commiting Shirk - They also pretend to follow the 4 Imams but at the same time they reject the 4 mazaheb. We follow Makkah Shafi'i Mufti Sayyid Zayini Dahlan. We don't follow Albani, Bin Baz, Bin Al Sheikh who has corrupted the books of sunnah and distorted Islamic traditions./// also a comment there from the sunnis. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:39am
its useless to talk with an so called salafi they does't want to accept any hadith which goes against there aqida.this people know how to bark nothing else then that. when this people did't understand quran only then how they accept the hadiths. oh wahabis go first look on ur self then raise objection on the ahlu sunnah wal jamaah..../// another comment also from the sunnis. *

kekasih 22.10.10 - 09:40am
all sunnis against wahbism salafisms....thats for ur info now. all object wahabisms salafism cult. *

akramwap 23.10.10 - 06:35am
allhuma hal balagtu allahuma fashhad...LAILAH ILLALAH MUHAMED RASULULLAH...my sisy ders nathin to discuss about it just u r makin insultation...den i must stop der ..cz u r not gud at discussion....wasalam khitam *

am112 23.10.10 - 06:44am
yes my brother even i woud like to say (leave dis group also) its really so sad sad.GIF *

tan12 19.11.10 - 07:03pm
reading.GIF...I must say dis grup got lots of infos!! Btw, sis Kek did u chk da topic 'Wahabi is a myth' on AllahuAkbar grup? *

kekasih 20.11.10 - 12:45pm
yes i just checked since u mentioned, n its the same denials link that i saw last night, bro tan. i yet to finish seeing it, so far ive seen half of it n goes round around confusing people wth their denials. n i see them are the ones who rejects the hadits, n they dont like whats revealed by the Prophet SAW. the thing that they pointing to others are as they pointing to themselves... its like speaking for themselves. *

akramwap 27.11.10 - 07:09pm
its like speaking for themselves. *
---..../// WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?? *

rajamon 28.11.10 - 10:00am
THANKS TO U KEKASIH 4 DOING A GREAT JOB AND EXPOSING THE WAHABI,SALAFI WRONG THOUGHTS,CULT,WAYS.MAY ALLAH BLESS U... *

kekasih 28.11.10 - 02:07pm
Aameen, Alhamdulillah. May Allah SWT Bless u too rajamon. :) *

abu_g 29.11.10 - 08:00am
THANX KEKASIH.SOLUTE TO UR EFFORTS.ALLAH BLESS U. *

kekasih 2.12.10 - 10:37am
Alhamdulillah. now...look at this, it Explained Wahabis say Allah has FOUR FINGERS, A BODY, and SITS(Ibn Taymya)pt.6(ENGLISH)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2bdDFQ6j4M&NR=1 *

kekasih 2.12.10 - 10:43am
see also what the comments of the users there that are from Sunni school of thoughts. this comment i like - from hytata- Allah clearly says in the Quran:

'It is He Who has sent down to you the Book. In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al-Fitnah and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allh.

Wahabis use the Mutashabih ayats to refer limbs to Allah. Besides, where did Allah said Hand? Allah said: YAD.

Yad has 25 definitions. The salaf as Saalih clearly said that YAD isn't a limb. The definition hand can't be used for Allah, because that will lead to absurdity and you are refering a limb to Allah

Allah says in the Quran:

Everything will perish except His Face 28:88

And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will abide forever 55:27

The hands shin eyes feet etc of Allah shall perish except his face? For the record: I am not a Shia. I searched for a video that was exposing the Wahabis.

I am a Sunni who follows the Hanafi Mazhab. - Imam Ja''far At Tahawiy (writer of Aqidah Tahawiyyah), may Allah raise his rank, said: 'Allah is utterly clear of all boundaries, extremes, sides, organs, and instruments. The six direction don't contain Him, as they contain all created things.' Besides, Yad has in the Arabic language 25 definitions. Yadullah is Mutashabih. The litterally meaning (Hand) cant be attributed to Allah, because it refers to a limb, no matter the size, color, shape etc of the hand. *

kekasih 14.12.10 - 01:50am
see here the HUGE DIFFERENCE of WahabiSalafi Aqidah (creed) with Islam- http://salafiaqeedah.blogspot.com/2010/10/salafi-aqidah-vs-sunni-aqidah.html *

kekasih 14.12.10 - 02:17am
WHY Salafi/Wahabi LIES against Shia Muslims? see here - http://www.answering-ansar.org/wahabis/devils_deception_of_nasibi_wahabis.pdf *

kekasih 14.12.10 - 02:23am
this LIES of the Wahabi is not just toward Shia Muslims, the Wahabi lies unto other Muslims ASWEL. creating DISCORDS within Muslims. this FITNA must be taken seriously n let us now realise, Wahabism/Salafisms DOESNT WANT UNITY. this is not the Way...Islam should strive for PEACE n not DISCORDS. ''There is no compulsion in religion'' n ''Don't create chaos and dissension on earth''= this is Islam. *

kekasih 14.12.10 - 01:45pm
this link may start on the research of the Root of Wahabisms/Salafisms - http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/ibn-taymiyyah-and-occult-roots-islamic-terrorism *

6-<< 2-<

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search