Create Your Own App Store

* Precious > Topics

Subject: FADHAAIL AHLUL BAYT
Replies: 198 Views: 6515
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:09am
[8] . (Mutawaatir through AlItra Al-Tahira). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:10am
Thus, without the declaration of Ali's Wilaayah the Islamic Message would have been incomplete. It was only after this notable announcement and the pointed declaration of the Prophet (pbuh) of Ali's Wilaayah that the Message of Islam became whole and complete.

More than 110 Sahaaba and 84 Tabi'in had reported this Hadith, and 26 books have been written about it.[9] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:11am
[9] See Al-Ghadeer, Al-Amini, Vol. 1, Pages 12-72 mentioned by name and its reference sources) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:13am
Story of Al-Fihri
After the throngs dispersed, and the Prophet (pbuh) had arrived at Medina, an Arab dignitary by the name of Al-Fihri, came forth to investigate. He asked the Prophet in a quarrelsome way if Ali's appointment was a command by Allah or an idea of Muhammad himself. The Prophet (pbuh) answered, ''This was a command by Allah, Most High''. Al-Fihri retorted, ''Wasn't it enough that you asked us to declare the Shahaada and we did, then you asked for Prayers and we did, then for Saum and we complied, and then for Zakat and we complied. Now you ask us to accept your cousin to take your place''. He left in a huff saying, ''O' Lord, if Muhammad was saying the truth, let the sky rain stones over us''. Soon after this a stone came hurling from high above, dashing powerfully, hitting Al-Fihri on the head. Once so hit, Al-Fihri collapsed, falling to the ground with a thud, dead.[10] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:15am
[10] (See Al-Tha'labi quoting Al-Shiblinji, Page 11. Also Al-Seerah Al-Halabiya, Al-Halabi, Vol. 3, Page 214.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:23am

Ali Reminds the Audience
Ali brought the event of this occasion to mind, asking his audience to attest to the occasion. He did this during,
a. the Day of Shoora,
b. times of Uthman, and
c. 30 years later at Ruh'ba in Kufa during his Khilaafah.
At Ruh'ba Ali graciously addressed the audience requesting of any Sahaaba who witnessed Ghadeer Khum to stand up. Thirty (30) Sahaabi stood up, twelve of whom were parti nts at Badr Battle. Ali noticed that three others did not stand up, though he knew they were present at the occasion. When questioned for not standing, one gave the excuse of being too old to remember, the other two gave other excuses. Ali said a Du'aa, asking Allah to deal with those who had denied the occasion in His own way.
Of the three men, Anas Ibn Malik got a disease immediately, whereby his skin lost its color becoming white (Leukoderma), Baraa' Ibn Aazib became blind, and Jarir Al-Bajly reverted to disbelief. The blinded man was often heard saying, ''This was the result of the Du'aa of the devout servant of Allah''. It is said that Anas Ibn Malik never concealed any more reports or narrations pertaining to Ali; always referring to him as ''The devout servant of Allah''. [11] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:26am
[11] (See Al-Ma'arif, Ibn Qu'taiba, Page 194). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:36am
Early Wasiyyah:

:

:

''O Descendants of Abdul Mut'talib, I know of no one among the Arabs who brought you a better gift than I have [Islam].
I have come to you with the good of this world and of the Hereafter. Allah has ordered me to invite you to it.
Let me know, therefore, who of you is willing to assist me in this task
and to share with me the burden, so that he becomes my brother, the executor of my will, and my successor.''
Ali was 13 years old. When the Prophet repeated his request for the third time and no one responded, it was Ali who responded among the dumbfounded audience, when he said ''I, O' Messenger of God, will be your deputy!'' The Prophet (pbuh) declared then:
''This [Ali] is my brother, the Executor of my will, and my successor among you. So listen to him and obey him.'' *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:42am
The Occasion
Ali was 13 years old, accelerating in his growth, with only fuzzy hairs on his chin and a voice that had not yet changed. He was among the 30-40 people from Benu Mut'talib who were invited to dinner by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Muhammad wanted to openly declare the message of Islam to them, since he had received a Revelation from Allah commanding him to do so. The guests were his close relatives: uncles, cousins, and others.
Muhammad (pbuh) talked to them about his Prophethood and about Islam, and when he approached the end of his speech, he was hoping for someone to uphold him, and in return the person would be his figurative brother, executor of his will, and successor.
The audience was silent but with expression of ridicule on their faces, and looks of anger. Some were in disbelief at the nerve of Muhammad (pbuh) and how dare he to bring such a matter to them! Some felt insulted, ''After all,'' they thought, ''Who was to challenge their idols and their way of life?''
But the silence was suddenly ripped. It was a boyish voice, yet bold, firm and assertive, with a tone of seriousness and defiance. It was the voice of the 13-year-old Ali. He responded, ''I will be, O' Messenger of Allah.''
All faces turned to Ali, to discover a determined look on his face, indicating that he meant every word of it. Muhammad (pbuh) repeated the question for a third time and the answer was the same. It is then that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) reaffirmed by replying:
''Verily this is my brother, the executor of my will, and
the one to succeed me.
Therefore, listen to him and obey him.''[12] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:42am
[12] (See: Tibari, History of Countries, Vol. 2, Page 216. Also Ibn Atheer, Al-Kaamil, Vol. 2 *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:44am
HADITH AL-MANZILA (STATUS):

The Prophet (pbuh) said to Ali:
''O' Ali! In relation to me you are of the same rank and distinction as [Prophet] Haroon was to Musa,
but that there is no Prophet after me.'' [13] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:45am
[13] (See Sahih Muslim, Vol. 3, Page 58. Also Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol. 1, Page 28. Also Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 109 *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:48am
This Hadith was also said at a number of occasions, but outstanding among them was when the Prophet (pbuh) was about to leave for Tabuk.
Tabuk was east of the dead sea, a distance of several hundred miles, and the Prophet (pbuh) was leading an expedition to that area. Though it was summertime, and the expedition was to take several weeks, Ali's biggest wish was to be with the Prophet (pbuh). Ali had parti ted in all of the expeditions before, but this expedition was an exception since the Prophet (pbuh) wanted Ali to be in charge of the affairs of the budding Islamic State. The Prophet (pbuh) had put Ali in charge of all matters of the state during his absence, to:
1. give Ali experience in solving problems of the State,
2. let Ali be known to the people in this role, even though Ali was no more than 32 years old at the time, and
3. give Ali full responsibility in administering the Islamic State as it stood then. *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:51am

Meaning of the Status (Manzila):
What does it mean that the rank and status of Ali in relation to the Prophet was the same as that of Haroon to Musa? Let us take some examples:
1. The Quran says Musa asked Allah to support him by his brother Haroon, and Allah granted the wish. Muhammad (pbuh) did the same thing and Ayah of Tat'heer (33:33) was revealed in response, specifying Ahlul Bayt.
2. Haroon backed Musa up, and patronized him. And so did Ali, he always supported and patronized the Prophet (pbuh).
3. Musa was the brother of Haroon, and so did the Prophet (pbuh) make Ali his brother in a figurative manner when he arrived in Medina after emigrating from Mecca, and
4. Haroon was left in charge of the community when Musa left for 40 days to receive the tablets. And now the Prophet (pbuh) is doing the same thing, he asked Ali to take his place and be in charge of the nation's affairs in his absence of several weeks.
Thus, Muhammad (pbuh) assigned to Ali the exceptional entitlement status, the same blessed relationship as Haroon was to Musa; the rank of glorious eminence. *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:52am
HADITHS ABOUT AHLUL BAYT:
For the love and acknowledgment of the rights of Ahlul Bayt the Prophet (pbuh) remarked:

''[O People!] Hold on to the love of Ahlul Bayt,
for he who so meets his Creator as our friend
shall enter Paradise through our intersession.
By the Lord, Most Glorious,
no one's good deeds can benefit him unless
he acknowledges our rights.'' [14] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:53am
[14] (See Al-Awsat of Al-Tibrani and Ih'yaa Al-Mayyet of Sayooti, and AlSawaa'iq of Ibn Hajar). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:55am
Another Hadith said on behalf Ahlul Bayt:

Acknowledgement of Aali Muhammad means salvation from Hellfire,
The love of Aali Muhammad is an easy pass for
crossing the Bridge [on Judgment Day]
and obedience to Aali Muhammad is a protection from
Doom's Day. [15] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:56am
[15] (See Al-Shafaa, Part 2, Page 40.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:58am
SPECIFIC HADITHS ABOUT ALI:
WILAAYAH FOR ALI:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has declared about Ali:
''Whoever wishes to live as I [Muhammad] have lived, and
die as I will die, and
enter the Garden of Eternal Bliss (which Allah has promised to me):
Let him take Ali as his Wali (Supreme Master)
Because Ali will never lead you out of the Path of the Truth, nor will he take you into error''. [16] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 01:58am
[16] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim Vol. 3, Page 128. Also Kanz al-Ummal, Al-Muttaqi, Vol. 6, Page 155.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:00am
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has also declared in regard to Ali:

''Ali is the Wali (with authority) over every mu'min, after me''.[17] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:00am
[17] (See Masnad Ahmad, Vol. 5, Page 25. Also Sahih Al-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Page 296) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:04am
TASKS AHEAD OF ALI:

''Ali is the doorway to my knowledge, and
after me he will explain to my followers about what has been sent to me.
Love for Ali is faith, and to spite him is hypocrisy''.[18] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:05am
[18] (See Kanz al-Ummal, Al-Muttaqi, Vol. 6, Page 170) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:06am
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has also declared describing Ali:

''Oh Ali, you will clarify to my Ummah
what they had differed in, after me [after I am gone]''. [19] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:07am
[19] (See Al-Sayooti, Al-Jami Al-Kabeer, Vol. 2, Page 56. Also Al-Riyaadh Al-Nadhirah, Vol. 2, Page 229.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:08am
KNOWLEDGE OF ALI:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has also declared describing Ali:
''I am the dwelling of [spiritual] knowledge (Ilm) and
Ali is its gateway.
He who wants to reach this dwelling, should come through this gateway''.[20] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:09am
[20] (See Al-Haakim, Mustadrak Vol. 3, Page 226. Also Ibn Jareer, Kanz al-Ummal Vol. 15, Page 13. Also Ibn Katheer, History, Vol. 7, Page 358.)[20] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:11am
ABOUT ALI'S CHARACTER:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said to his audience about Ali:
''Allah has pledged to me that Ali is the banner of guidance,
the Imam of my devotees, and
the light for those obedient to me;
He [meaning Ali] is the word which I impose upon the pious as a duty''.[21] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:11am
[21] (See Shar'h Al-Nahj, Ibn Abi Al-Hadeed, Vol. 2, Page 449. Also Hulyat AlA'la', Abu Na'eem through Hadith of Aslami) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:13am

LOVE OF ALI:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said about Ali:
''O Ali!
Joy for the ones who love you and believe in your words;
and
Woe for the ones who detest you and disbelieve in you''.[22] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:13am
[22] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 135) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:14am
The Prophet has also said:

''Ali is of me and I am of Ali
and none delivers except me and Ali''.[23] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:14am
[23] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol. 1, Page 44. Also Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Page 300.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:15am
FEELING TOWARDS ALI:
A few selections about what the Prophet had said about Ali:

''The love of Ali is: faith
and Detesting him is: hypocrisy''. [24] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:20am
The Prophet said about Ali:

''The one who profanes Ali will have profaned me''. [25] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:20am
[25] (See Al-Nisaa'i, Khasa'is, Page 24. Also Al-Haakim, Mustadrak, Vol. 3, Page 121. Also Masnad Imam Ahmad, Vol. 6, Page 323.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:22am
OBEDIENCE TO ALI:

The Prophet (pbuh) said in a Hadith about the value of obeying or disobeying Ali.
''The person who obeys me: will have obeyed Allah,
and the one who disobeys me: will have disobeyed Allah.
And the person who obeys Ali: will have obeyed me,
and the one who disobeys Ali: will have disobeyed me''.[26] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:23am
The Prophet (pbuh) said in a Hadith about the value of obeying or disobeying Ali: ''The person who obeys me: will have obeyed Allah, and the one who disobeys me: will have disobeyed Allah. And the person who obeys Ali: will have obeyed me, and the one who disobeys Ali: will have disobeyed me.''[26] - [26] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 221. Also Al-Dhahabi). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:27am
HADITHS ABOUT AL-HASAN AND AL-HUSAIN:
The Prophet (pbuh) designates Al-Hasan and Al-Husain, (each as a prince over the youth in Heavens) by declaring:

:
:

''I [Muhammad] and Ali are the fathers of this nation.
He who recognizes us as such believes in Allah, the Mighty and Glorious.
And from Ali are my two grandchildren,
Al-Hasan and Al-Husain, each of whom is the Prince over the Youth in Heaven;
and among the descendants of Al-Husain are nine, obedience to them is obedience to me, and disobedience to them is disobedience to me.
The ninth of them is their Qaa'im and Mahdi (the firmly established), the executor, and the Divinely trained for right guidance''.[27] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:27am
[27] (See Ik'maal Al-Deen, Al-Siddooq quoting Imam Al-Ridha). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:29am
When Al-Husain was a few years old the Prophet (pbuh) stated on his behalf:

''You are a Sayyid (Supreme Master) and the son of Sayyid.
You are an Imam and the son of an Imam, and the brother of an Imam.
You are Allah's proof and confirmation and the son of His proof.
You are the father of nine of Allah's proofs in your line of descendants. Their ninth is their Qaa'im (the firmly established, the executor)''. [28] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:30am
[28] (See Ik'maal AlDeen, Al-Siddooq quoting narration of Salman Al-Farsi). *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:31am
Another well known saying of the Prophet (pbuh):

''The person who loves Al-Hasan and Al-Husain
will also have loved me,
and the one who detests them
will have detested me''. [29] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:32am
[29] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Hadith 143.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:34am
Finally a well known saying of the Prophet about Al-Hasan and AlHusain:

''I am in peace with the ones you are in peace with,
and I am in battle with the ones whom you are in battle with''.[30] *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:34am
[30] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol 1, Hadith 14.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:35am
[1] (See Mus'nad Ahmad, Vol. 3, Page 17 and 26. Also Kanz al-Ummal, Al-Muttaqi, Vol. 1, Page 47. Also Masabeeh Al-Sunnah, Al-Bagh'wi, Vol. 2, Page 204.)
[2] (See Al-Muraja'at, S. Sharafud'din, Page 51. Also Sawaa'iq, Ibn Hajr, Vol. 11, Page 89.)

[3] (See Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 151.)
[4] (See Mustadrak, AlHaakim quoting Ibn Abbas, Vol. 3, Page 149)
[5] (See Al-Haakim, Mustadrak, Vol. 3, Page 109.
Also Mus'nad Imam Ahmad Vol. 1, Page 119; and Vol. 4, Page 372. Also Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, Page 262.)

[6] (See Asbaab AlNuzool, Al-Wahidi, Page 150. Also Tafseer Abu Rafi, also Al-Tha'labi).

[7] (See Mus'nad Imam Ahmad, Vol. 4, Page 281. Also Al-Ghazali, Sirrul Aalameen, Page 12. Also Al-Tibari, Al-Riyadh Al-Nadhirah, Vol. 2, page 169. Also M.J. Chirri, Ameerul Mu'mineen, Page 545).
[8] . (Mutawaatir through AlItra Al-Tahira).
[9] See Al-Ghadeer, Al-Amini, Vol. 1, Pages 12-72 mentioned by name and its reference sources)
[10] (See Al-Tha'labi quoting Al-Shiblinji, Page 11. Also Al-Seerah Al-Halabiya, Al-Halabi, Vol. 3, Page 214.)

[11] (See Al-Ma'arif, Ibn Qu'taiba, Page 194).
[12] (See: Tibari, History of Countries, Vol. 2, Page 216. Also Ibn Atheer, Al-Kaamil, Vol. 2, Page

[13] (See Sahih Muslim, Vol. 3, Page 58. Also Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol. 1, Page 28. Also Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 109
[14] (See Al-Awsat of Al-Tibrani and Ih'yaa Al-Mayyet of Sayooti, and AlSawaa'iq of Ibn Hajar).
[15] (See Al-Shafaa, Part 2, Page 40.)
[16] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim Vol. 3, Page 128. Also Kanz al-Ummal, Al-Muttaqi, Vol. 6, Page 155.)
[17] (See Masnad Ahmad, Vol. 5, Page 25. Also Sahih Al-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Page 296)
[18] (See Kanz al-Ummal, Al-Muttaqi, Vol. 6, Page 170)
[19] (See Al-Sayooti, Al-Jami Al-Kabeer, Vol. 2, Page 56. Also Al-Riyaadh Al-Nadhirah, Vol. 2, Page 229.)
[20] (See Al-Haakim, Mustadrak Vol. 3, Page 226. Also Ibn Jareer, Kanz al-Ummal Vol. 15, Page 13. Also Ibn Katheer, History, Vol. 7, Page 358.)[20]
[21] (See Shar'h Al-Nahj, Ibn Abi Al-Hadeed, Vol. 2, Page 449. Also Hulyat AlA'la', Abu Na'eem through Hadith of Aslami)
[22] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 135)
[23] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol. 1, Page 44. Also Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Page 300.)
[24] (See Sahih Muslim, Vol. 1, Page 61. Also Sunan Al-Nisaa'i, Vol. 6, Page 117.)
[25] (See Al-Nisaa'i, Khasa'is, Page 24. Also Al-Haakim, Mustadrak, Vol. 3, Page 121. Also Masnad Imam Ahmad, Vol. 6, Page 323.)

[26] (See Al-Mustadrak, Al-Haakim, Vol. 3, Page 221. Also Al-Dhahabi).
[27] (See Ik'maal Al-Deen, Al-Siddooq quoting Imam Al-Ridha).
[28] (See Ik'maal AlDeen, Al-Siddooq quoting narration of Salman Al-Farsi).
[29] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Hadith 143.)
[30] (See Sunan Ibn Maajeh, Vol 1, Hadith 14.) *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:38am
blossom.GIF heart.GIF blossom.GIF *

kekasih 7.11.10 - 02:39am
NEXT Chapter :- THE HOLY QURAN SPEAKS ABOUT
Ahlul Bayt *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious