WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Precious - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Precious > Topics

Subject: akramwap
Replies: 23 Views: 1108

kekasih 4.11.10 - 02:36pm
this salafiwahabi beliefs of Ahlul Bayt. spot to argue or to degrade the Ahlul Bayt for the salafiswahabi. do NOT stain my beautiful Ahlul Bayt topic pls... *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 02:38pm
---
akramwap 5 hours ago
WHO IS AHLUL BAIT

There are several views among the scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) concerning the definition of Ahl al-Bayt. Some said that the members of the Prophets family are his wives, his children, Banu Haashim, Banu Abd al-Muttalib and their freed slaves. Some said that his wives were not part of the Ahl al-Bayt. Some said that the Ahl al-Bayt are Quraysh; some said that the family of Muhammad are the pious among his ummah; and some said that they are all of the ummah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

With regard to the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the most correct view is that they are included among the members of the family of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because Allaah says, after commanding the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to observe hijaab (interpretation of the meaning):

Allaah wishes only to remove Ar-Rijs (evil deeds and sins) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet), and to purify you with a thorough purification

[al-Ahzaab 33:33]

And the angels said to Saarah the wife of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

The Mercy of Allaah and His Blessings be on you, O the family [of Ibraaheem (Abraham)]

[Hood 11:73]

And because Allaah excluded the wife of Loot from the family of Loot (peace be upon him) with regard to survival, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

(All) except the family of Loot. Them all we are surely, going to save (from destruction). Except his wife

[al-Hijr 15:59-60]

This indicates that the wife is part of the family. * del edit
---
akramwap 5 hours ago
With regard to the freed slaves, it was narrated that Mihraan the freed slave of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said; We are the family of Muhammad: the sadaqah is not permissible for us, and the freed slave of a people is one of them. (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 15152).

So the family of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are: his wives, his children, and Banu Haashim, Banu Abd al-Muttalib and their freed slaves. And Allaah knows best. * del edit
---
l- - * - -l *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 02:41pm
Subject: FADHAAIL AHLUL BAYT
Replies: 73 Views: 169
l- -

akramwap 5 hours ago
THATS WAT SALAFI BLEIVE..ND WE AGREE OF DAT @ KEKASIH * del edit
---
l- - *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 02:56pm
n if u want to know the Ayat 33.33 the 1st part is for The Prophet's Consorts. but the 2nd part that mentioned Purify (Tatheer) is the part for his Ahlul Bayt (Ali, Fatimah, Hasan n Husein)- see Hadith al-Kisa for this. its commonsense that Ayat is for the Ahlul Bayt n NOT for the Consorts btw cuz in that ayat itself it says consort for wives. altho we believe consorts are part of his household, the Ahlul Bayt thats mentioned there is for those Blood Relation Ahlul Bayt n the speficic 5 (The Prophet SAAW, Ali, Fatimah, Hasan n Husein). thats the correct view for that Purify Ayat Tatheer. the Spesific 5, that is INSIDE the KISA. *

akramwap 4.11.10 - 06:58pm
lol.GIF...wat u did kekasih..ithink u so maaaaad to make a topic abt me..waw..hw fastly i bcame hero lik dat..omg(allah) *

akramwap 4.11.10 - 07:02pm
lik i said bfore ..@ kekasih say wat eva u want but i and all sunnie ppl will be f*ghtin bida khurafah ppl lik u !! nd allah wid us insha allah.. *

akramwap 4.11.10 - 07:10pm
(5) Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Medina is a sacred territory, so he who made any innovation in it. or gave protection to an innovator, there is upon him the curse of Allah, that of the angels and that of all the people. There would not be accepted on the Day of Resurrection either obligatory acts or supererogatory acts from him. (Book 007, Hadith 3166) *

akramwap 4.11.10 - 07:14pm
yes wat i said abt ahlil bait (family of prophet SAW is wat olama bleivs) *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 08:24pm
which ulama that says Ayat Tatheera is not for Ali, Fatimah, Hasan n Husein? ur salafusufyani's ulema? lol.GIF. may Allah distort the face of people that distorts that Ayat Tatheer...Aameen. what u ulama say regarding Hadith al-Kisa? is that Khurafat too? i think ure the Khurafat...biggest Bidaah. ahlul bidaah is suitable for u Najdi/Nasibis. *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 08:27pm
the Ahlul Bayt topic i made so far from the Sunni source didnt u read the topic first introduce Imam Suyuti? he is a great scholar of sunnis...Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaah. n u said those Khurafat. u the Khurafat salafiwahabi. *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 08:43pm
ok now u tell me, what u know abt Ahlul Bayt n their excellences? since u said u love them, but all so far, i hear empty vessels from u. atleast Imam Suyuti there have stated 60 EXCELLENCES of the Ahlul Bayt. how many u have wth u??? if u know better... lol.GIF *

kekasih 4.11.10 - 08:47pm
n oh dont take from shia source ok...since u called them kaafir many times. n also dont take from the Ahlul sunnah wal Jamaah of the Sunni cuz Imam Suyuti also u said Khurafat...now what u learn from ur salafiwahabi regarding Ahlul Bayt? have ur say pls...ur most righteous Islam n Iman may shine now wether or not ure on TRUTH or FALSE. so go ahead...im waiting... *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 06:10pm

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

What is meant by the salafi madhhab is the way of the salaf (early generations) of this ummah, namely the Sahaabah, Taabieen and prominent imams with regard to issues of aqeedah, sound method, sincere faith and adherence to the beliefs, laws, etiquette and conduct of Islam, unlike the innovators, deviants and those who are confused.

Among the most prominent of those who advocated the madhhab or way of the salaf were the four imams, Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah and his students, Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhaab and his students, and other reformers and renewers; there is no era when there was not someone who is establishing evidence for the right way.

There is nothing wrong with calling them Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaaah, so as to differentiate between them and the followers of deviant groups. This is not praising oneself, rather it is distinguishing between the people of truth and the people of falsehood. End quote.

Al-Muntaqa min Fataawa al-Shaykh al-Fawzaan, 1/question no. 206.

And Allaah knows best.

Shekh muhamed almunajid

PLZZZZ BE ON TOPIC BE ON TOPIC WAT WE TALKS HER IS NOT EVEN NEAR TO WAT U SAID..OHH @KEK..U R SO MAAAAD MAY ALLAH GIVES U HIDAYAH..M NOT LIKE U ..ABUSIN INSULTIN SAHABAH LIKE U DID..EVEN CAN U TELL ME WEN I SAID ALL OF U IS KAAFIR..OR DID I SAID THAT U R A KAAFIR..PLZ PLZ PLZ..ITTAQILLAH !!ND STOP MAKING ME SUM LIK WHO TALKS WHRONG ABOUT AHLULBAIT !!!ASTAGFIRULLAH..U R REALLY SO MAAAAD ..!! *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 06:24pm
OMG...OHH PLS M SORRY TO WAT I POSTED in d frst post!! ..I WAS WANT TO COPPY and post WHAT KEKASIH said! BUT I COPED sum of A TOPIC ABOUT (AHLUSUNNAH AND 4 MAZHAB)nd posted wrongly...OHH SORRY HER WAT I WANTED TO COPPY

kekasih 21 hours ago
which ulama that says Ayat Tatheera is not for Ali, Fatimah, Hasan n Husein? ur salafusufyani's ulema? lol.GIF. may Allah distort the face of people that distorts that Ayat Tatheer...Aameen. what u ulama say regarding Hadith al-Kisa? is that Khurafat too? i think ure the Khurafat...biggest Bidaah. ahlul bidaah is suitable for u Najdi/Nasibis. *
---

kekasih 21 hours ago
the Ahlul Bayt topic i made so far from the Sunni source didnt u read the topic first introduce Imam Suyuti? he is a great scholar of sunnis...Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaah. n u said those Khurafat. u the Khurafat salafiwahabi. *
---

kekasih 21 hours ago
ok now u tell me, what u know abt Ahlul Bayt n their excellences? since u said u love them, but all so far, i hear empty vessels from u. atleast Imam Suyuti there have stated 60 EXCELLENCES of the Ahlul Bayt. how many u have wth u??? if u know better... lol.GIF *
---

kekasih 21 hours ago
n oh dont take from shia source ok...since u called them kaafir many times. n also dont take from the Ahlul sunnah wal Jamaah of the Sunni cuz Imam Suyuti also u said Khurafat...now what u learn from ur salafiwahabi regarding Ahlul Bayt? have ur say pls...ur most righteous Islam n Iman may shine now wether or not ure on TRUTH or FALSE. so go ahead...im waiting... *
---

nd her wat wanted to say to u @kekasih

PLZZZZ BE ON TOPIC BE ON TOPIC WAT WE TALKS HER IS NOT EVEN NEAR TO WAT U SAID..OHH @KEK..U R SO MAAAAD MAY ALLAH GIVES U HIDAYAH..M NOT LIKE U ..ABUSIN INSULTIN SAHABAH LIKE U DID..EVEN CAN U TELL ME WEN I SAID ALL OF U IS KAAFIR..OR DID I SAID THAT U R A KAAFIR..PLZ PLZ PLZ..ITTAQILLAH !!ND STOP MAKING ME SUM LIK WHO TALKS WHRONG ABOUT AHLULBAIT !!!ASTAGFIRULLAH..U R REALLY SO MAAAAD ..!! *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 08:12pm
nd afcorce i havnt read topic..but den iread all now..it was about imam ashafi'i *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 08:15pm
ohh..wallah i m really so happy cz sum one lik u post a topic abt dis great imam ASHAFI I..rahimahullah..i m congrat u! *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 08:18pm
thank u so much..i m wid u on dis topic U posted fadail ahlilbait(life of GREAT imam A shafi'i) *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:03pm
ABUSIN INSULTIN SAHABAH ??? PROOF to me where i abused n insult sahaba pls??? @akramwap. *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:05pm
here u insulted n abuseing me yeah...LOOK...akramwap 4.11.10 - 06:21pm
@kekasih why u so mad like dat ... ur problem is just spreadin the khurafa ans bida among muslims *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:09pm
now what? u want to congratulate me for posting abt Imam Shafi'i? didnt i TOLD u MANY TIMES...that my school of thoughts is of Imam Shafi'i n my Tariqa is of Ba'Alawi??? yet u POINT me as shia or rafidhi....geez...u make alot of sins toward me when u jump like that...but ure a Nasibi SalafiWahabiNajdi, are meant to do evil anyway right??? so here shall we see what Imam Shafi'i would say to people such as u??? Imam Shafi'i would say this to u... ''I dissasociate myself from those (people) who believe that remembering the sons of Fatima(AS) is Rafidhi...'' *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:23pm
this the experience, experienced by the great Imam Shafi'i... he said ''When I talk about Ali and his sons, they talk about other things..
They say O people, leave this topic, as it is the way of Rafizites (Shias)!''. now, akramwap...such people like u,,, Imam Shafi'i dont like... :) *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:29pm
such person as u akramwap,,, Imam Shafi'i will dissasociate himself from... so will i...in the Day of the Judgement, ure not my Ahlee... im the witness to say on behalf of u. i will say, u hate shia...so u cannot be apart of the Imam Shafi'i aboard...even. *

kekasih 6.11.10 - 07:36pm
thats why the Shafi'i school of thought dont hate shia... we want to unite shia wth sunni by The Ahlul Bayt Madzhab... thats Imam Shafi's Madzhab. the safest ONE that he said to hold onto Quran n Ahlul Bayt (Thaqalayn). Imam Shafi'i never REJECT Thaqalayn Hadiths...unlike the SalafiWahabis... *

akramwap 7.11.10 - 01:47pm
ms.jaaaaahil@kek..ignoracy!!ignorancy!! let u knw dat!!..i promice to post topic abt imam shafi.i..insha Allah *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search