Subject: Loving Ahlul-Bayt
Replies: 0 Views: 587

kekasih 15.12.10 - 04:38pm
______________________________________,
w w w

o_,_7 _ . _o_7 _ 4__ o_w_,
( : / (_) / ( .

The Reward of Loving Ahlul-Bayt

I found the following astonishing tradition in one of the most famous Tafsir book of the Sunni brothers, that is, Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi who is a leading Sunni scholar with multiple specialties in Tafsir, Fiqh, and theology. The full address of the document is given at the end. I have provided Arabic text for each sentence of this tradition. This tradition can also be found in other Sunni commentary books of Quran, Tafsir al-Kashshaf, written by al-Zamakhshari, as well as Tafsir al-Tha'labi.

Before going over the text of the tradition, it is important to point out that a true love is always accompanied by obedience. A person who is crazy about somebody, does every thing to satisfy the lover, and does not allow himself to disobey the one who loves. That is why the true love is necessary and sufficient. A true love affects every single action of human being and directs it to a special direction in harmony with the one who loves. Thus anyone who claims to love the Prophet and his Ahlul-Bayt (peace be upon them all), but he insists in disobeying them, is simply a liar.

After giving the text of the tradition I shall quote the related verse of Quran under whose commentary this tradition was mentioned. I will also present some other traditions transmitted by the Sunnis which clearly specify the individuals whose love is obligatory.

The Messenger of Allah said:

.. T ..
]_,_8_w .__,_o ]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o
: (_ . (_S (_)
He who dies with love of the family of Muhammad is a Martyr.

. . .. T ..
q_9_e_o .__,_o ]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o q _
/ / (_ . (_S (_) /
And behold! He who dies with love of the family of Muhammad is forgiven.

@ : .. T ..
_,_, _, .__,_o ]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o q _ 4_
. (_ . (_S (_) /
And more! The one who dies with love of the family of Muhammad is died repented.

. .. T ..
_,_o q_o .__,_o ]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o q _
/ (_ . (_S (_) /
/:
. _o_, _ _o_)_,_w_o
(_) : (_
Lo! He who dies with love of the family of Muhammad is died as a believer with a COMPLETE belief.

T ..
]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o q _
(_ . (_S (_) /
/. /. :. .. /
_,_)_, q _)_,_o o_, 4_,_7__, .__,q_o_ (__)__o o _w_,
/: / / ( . . / / .
And no doubt! The one who dies with love of the family of Muhammad, the angle of death gives him the glad tiding of Paradise, and so do the two angels who question him (Munkar & Nakeer).

:. . . T ..
4_,_7_ _ .__9 _, ]_o_7_o .__,_7 __c .__,_o . _o q _
. (_S /: (_ . (_S (_) /
. .. ..: /
_8_7q .__,_,_, _ w q _e_ .__9 _, _o_)
. / / : . (_S ( *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

Create Your Own App Store

topTop