and of health its attainment.

Of livelihood , I ask its comfort ;

and of life its happiness ;

and of virtue its completion ;

and of blessings its totality ;

and of graciousness its sweetness ;

and of benevolence the nearest.

O Allah, terminate with happiness our final end

and fulfil for us our hopes beyond expectations .

Join with well-being and good health

our early mornings and dusky evenings ,

and set Your mercy as our final end and outcome.

Pour the abundance of Your Forgiveness

upon our sins , and favour us with the

removal of our faults.

Give us piety as a provision and place

our efforts in the strengthening

of Your Religion.

In You is our trust and upon You our dependence.

O Allah , strengthen us on the road of sincerity

and righteousness and protect us

in this world from that which will be cause

for regret on the Final Day.

Lighten for us the burden of our sins

and bestow upon us the blessings of those

who live a life of Righteousness ,

and be sufficient for us and avert

from us the evils of those who do evil.

Free us and free our fathers and our mothers

and our teachers from the fire of hell by

the grace of Your Mercy.

O most Mighty , most Merciful , most Generous;

the Veiler (of faults) , the Gentle One , the Potent.

O Allah...O Allah...O Allah...O Allah...

O Merciful... O Merciful...O Merciful...

O most Merciful of the Merciful...

the First of the First and the Last of the Last.

The Possessor of unshakable Power.

The most Compassionate to the poor

and the destitute.

O most Merciful of the Merciful.

There is no God except You.

Glory be to You. Indeed I am amongst

those who have done wrong (surah Anbiyaa :87)

May the blessings of Allah be upon Muhammmad ,

his family and all of his companions.

And praise belongs to Allah alone , Lord of the worlds. *

miirfan 4.06.12 - 04:46am
Jazakallah kek

Here is another dua by Imam Ghazali Translated into English By Irfan Hasan From the Urdu Translation of the Book

A SUPPLICATION (DUA) THAT CAN ALWAYS BE RECITED

My dear beloved son! In thisbook, I have answered all of your questions. Now you should gather courage and act on all of them and do not forget me in your supplications (Dua). You have also desired that I should write a supplication (Dua) for you [that you can always recite], so you shouldsearch for supplications in the book of Ahadith (the traditions of Prophet Muhammad [Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him]) [especially] in Sahah Sitta (the six most authentic collections of the traditions ofProphet Muhammad [Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him]) and memorize them. Likewise, many supplications have come [to us] from the methods of the Ahl al-Bayt (the family of Prophet Muhammad [Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him]), so search for them there. *

miirfan 4.06.12 - 04:48am
Recite the following [supplication], in particular, after every prayer (Salaat):O my Allah! I desire from You the completion (abundance/perfection) of Your blessings and from purity (inner and outer) I desire its permanence and from Your mercy [I desire] itsinclusion [in all matters] and from health [I desire] its attainment and from sustenance [I desire] its increase and from life [I desire] its happiness and from life [I desire] its real success and from good qualities [I desire] their completion and from your rewards [I desire] the rewardwhich is the most common andfrom your plenitude [I desire]the plenitude which is the sweetest and from your favors [I desire] the favor which is the most plentiful and from deeds [I desire] thedeed which is the best and from knowledge [I desire] theknowledge which is the most beneficial and from the sustenance [I desire] the sustenance which is the mostplentiful. *

miirfan 4.06.12 - 04:51am
O my Allah! You become ours(grant us benefits) and do not burden us (protect us from harms). O my Allah! Grant us salvation when we die and reform our deeds and grant us safety in your days and nights and grant usyour mercy in our houses and in our possessions and cover our sins and fault with the cover of your forgiveness and do us favors by correcting all our faults [inner and outer] and give us confidence and reliance on You. *

miirfan 4.06.12 - 04:52am
O my Allah! Grant us perseverance and persistence in our Deen (religion/Path to God). Save us from such deeds in the world that will become a source of shame (humiliation) on the Day of Judgment and lessen the burdens of our sins on us and grant us a lifeof the pious ones and be sufficient to us in all our affairs and protect us from the evil of the evildoers. Liberate us and our ancestors, from the fire of Hell, from loans, and from oppression O You the Victorious One (Ya Aziz)! O You the Forgiving One (Ya Ghaffar)! O You the Generous One (Ya Kareem)! O You the Coverer of faults (Ya Sattar)! O You the Tolerant One (Ya Haleem)! O You the Powerful One (Ya Jabbar)! O You the Magnificent One (Ya Azeem)! O You the One Who Punishes(Ya Qahhar)! O Allah! O Allah! O Allah! O You the Compassionate One (Ya Rahman) in this world! O Youthe Merciful One (Ya Raheem)in the life hereafter! O You the Supreme Merciful One (YaArhum ur-Rahimeen)! You are the Grantor of the Excessive Mercy! And may the mercy and blessings of Allah always descend on Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who is the best of all [of Gods] creations [from eternity to eternity] and on his descendants and on his companions. All praises are solely due to Allah the Lord of all the Universes (Rabb ul-Alameen).

This book comes to end with the help of the Absolute Sovereign (Al-Malik) and the Giver of all (Al-Wahhab)! *

kekasih 15.06.12 - 10:45am
Alhamdulillah n thanks to u too miirfan. :) *

* Precious Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Precious

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store